It's not that I don't enjoy working with men.
But if I am being completely honest, I prefer working with other women. And here's why:
- Women tend to be more attentive and organized. They put their heart and soul into the things they do and aren't satisfied until it's perfect. And there are few things that I love more than working with people that care about their photo shoot as much as I do.
- During a photo shoot, it's not awkward that I'm handsy. Because I won't even ask before I start tucking in tags, fixing tank top straps, straightening out necklaces, and pushing back hair. Which is cool when you're working with women, but not so much with men.
- Women are smarter. I'm not just saying that. It's a science fact.
- Women are better communicators. Also, we can talk and laugh about girl stuff. You know... GIRL STUFF... If you catch my drift.
- Women are sexy, even if they need a little help expressing it. And I'm a sexy type of gal.
- They aren't afraid to express their feelings; I can't tell you how many spur-of-the-moment hugs I've received from other women. I freaking love hugs. LOVE.
- In my experience, women tend to be more confident than men. And I have yet to meet a confident woman that I didn't find stunning.
- Last but not least, women are just plain bad ass. They are risk takers, multi-taskers, and game changers. Why WOULDN'T you want to be around them?